Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"What patience?"

Tonight, after a long day of some fun times - lunch w/the girls at Pasta Pomodoro (LOVE it there!), looking at fish & turtles at city hall, perusing Michaels, watching Beauty & the Beast - and some trying times - an "accident" just as kindergarten was letting out, little girl fights, throwing things (they were, not me), and a good amount of whining, my patience was a little thinner than usual - and it's often a bit thin anyway. I found myself getting uptight with the girls during their bath. Alana was trying to help wash her own hair, and was being playful and probably pretty cute, yet I observed myself being a bit irritated with her interference. I commented to her, "I think I've lost my patience." Her reply was, "What patience?" Hm. Exactly.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Thanks for being a "follower" of my blog. :) You are one of those people that I often hung out with in a group and we even drove to Utah together, 10 yrs. ago this October, but I don't feel like I ever got to know you that well. Maybe because you are Rob were always kissing....Anyway, I've enjoyed reading your blog and knowing we are going through many of the same things. I also struggle with patience (or lack thereof). Next time we are in CA, we'll have to get together.