After a night of crying in anticipation of kindergarten and then waking up with more crying, when we got to this point, I thought things were definitely looking up!
Alana & April were both so excited and posed for some first-day-of-school photos taken by Rob. SO cute!
Here she is, hanging up her little backpack (we've since upgraded to a larger one, realizing folders/papers need more room)
The rest of the morning did NOT go as hoped, nor did the next couple days, but thankfully things have steadily improved since then.
I'm still getting the hang of posting pics / arranging the layout to work how I want - I think I need to take a tutorial or something! - but I'll post the rest soon!
3 comments:
Yeah! I can't wait!
Your girls are so delightful! I can't wait to keep in touch with you via blog world!
I don't know how my first comment got on this post, but oh well. I did want to mention how adorable they look and I can't believe April is as big as she is! I guess I just have to look at my own Kylee to know they don't stop growing. It's so hard to send them off to school...even the little bit of school I do have Annie in. I feel for ya.
Post a Comment