Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2009 Summary

Every year I tell myself we'll write a family letter, take a family photo, and send them out to friends and family. Sometimes I plan to get a jump on things and send them out at Thanksgiving - a "we're thankful for all our blessings and for our wonderful friends" type thing, sometimes I plan to go for the traditional Christmas mailing, and usually we're late so I tell myself we'll go for a "Happy New Year" letter. Never have I been successful in actually sending anything out. This year I made no attempt....though I really had no excuse. Maybe next year though! I did attempt a goodie making session, but didn't get beyond family gifts. Oh well.

If you're interested, here's a summary of what our year was like.

Jan - New Year's Eve in Arizona with some of the Ludlows. Picked lots of oranges with Uncle Michael and made lots of OJ when we got back. Ice skating w/Alana in Walnut Creek.

....horses, dance, school, joy school, callings, reunions...

Okay, now I'm remembering why I haven't succeeded in sending out any family letters yet. :) Well, maybe I'll add to this at some point and you'll have a full summary of our year....but I wouldn't hold my breath. Maybe I'll start my 2010 summary letter now and I can add to it throughout the year to make things simpler next time!

No comments: