I've been thinking of blogging for a few years now - partially for fun, partially because my husband thought it would be good for me to write something we could sell advertising on. (Here's the "Musings on Motherhood" page I started a few years ago on his "Nifty-Stuff" website. http://www.nifty-stuff.com/emilymotherhood.php)
I've always enjoyed writing and, though I often pre-"write" in my mind what I'd write if I kept a journal, I generally don't get around to putting things down on paper.
I try to log the cute things my kids do, but I miss a lot of them. I've wished from the moment I had Alana that there was a camera focused on her to capture her every move. It made me think realistically about whether I might have an "eye camera" installed if it were an option. :) I'm hoping a blog will give me the impetus to record more precious moments (in writing) and share them with the people who care.
I've been LOVING reading so many of my friends' and family's blogs through RSS feeds on google reader (so cool!) and figured it was finally time to join them. So here begins my journey into blogging!
2 years ago
1 comment:
Hey, we need another update!
Post a Comment